Wednesday 22 November 2017

100 Word Challenge Week #11



It was an extreme and long walk in the woods, but then I saw a bizarre and suspicious statue, so I took some pictures to bring back to Canada. Then I noticed the plaque on the tree. It said.” This statue is made for the curse people who took pictures.” On the bottom, right corner in small writing it said. “If you take pictures or more you will be cursed” but I didn’t believe that it could just be a teenager who wrote that. Then it got very windy so I thought otherwise so I broke my camera and ran but I didn’t get away I got stuck in the statue.   

1 comment:

  1. Hello Vanillabean,
    Your story is interesting. You have used some good vocabulary e.g. 'suspicious' and 'thought otherwise', which helps paint a picture in your reader's mind. Avoid repeating words e.g. 'statue' x3, 'curse(d)' x2, and 'pictures' x2. Writing in a 'Word' document has helped you to improve the spelling in your writing. Keep on writing and improving.
    Sincerely,
    Mrs. Van

    ReplyDelete