Wednesday 29 November 2017

100 Word Challenge Week #12


Today was an interesting day. When I got up it was so white I couldn’t see anything because it snowed last night. Then I realized school stared in 30 minutes and I was still half asleep so I hurried down stairs and I didn’t make a lunch so I brought money for the cafeteria. I got a sandwich even thought I don’t like them. Before we went out for lunch they had an announcement it said. “We are having a battery drive so don’t forget your batteries.” After they said that I was so energetic to go home because I remembered I have dance today.

1 comment:

  1. star: Great job varying your sentence lengths.
    wish: I wish it was more clear as to what is going on in your writing.
    wish: I wish you used more descriptive words.

    ReplyDelete